Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to make a guy fall in love in one night?

Ok, I'm not stupid. I know you can't necessarily make a guy fall in love with you in one night. But, I want to try to get as close as possible. I'm driving 3 hours to see my friends perform at a hip hop show this weekend. I'll only be there one night (have to get to work the next day :/ ). I have VERY strong feelings for one of the guys. He knows I like him too. We use to be very close and talked a lot but things are iffy now. Granted, I wont have a lot of time with him that one night since he'll be on stage...what are things I can do, clothes to wear, etc that will make him want me. I'm 20 so no buying drinks or anything...|||it depends on what kind of guy he is . try to talk about his intrist's (but not to much). and it dosent always happen in 1 night.|||If you have sex with him, then that might help.





Please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||Magic? Fairy godmother?|||Dress up and be yourself. Sit down with him and be honest with him and tell him how you feel.|||Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment