Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Which celebrity would you love to have one night stand with?

i want jessica alba and kate beckinsale|||ohhh weee kate beckinsale. I dont even get down like that, but she is fine...





uhhhhh, i'd like to bone omarion, the "legends of the fall" brad pitt, keanu reeves, Shia Lebouf (sexy a s s self), oh yeah Justin T.,





and I'd f*ck donald trump just to get pregnant. gotcha b*tch!!!!!!!!!!! SIKE!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW|||not jessica alba, herpes!


carmen electra.|||My vote is for Rory Emerald or Neiman Marcus.|||i would take sean astin in a second|||Wentworth Miller|||Paul Walker or Justin Timberlake, I dunno how to decide...|||Female...Jennifer Aniston


male....Johnny Depp


(i'm female)|||uma thurman|||Aaron Lewis or Brad Arnold|||Kid Rock on my tailgate|||Goran Visnjic from ER. Yummy!|||Brad Pitt!|||Dane Cook|||mmmm Jake Gyllenhaal or Brandon Boyd of Incubus fame|||Scarlett Johansson.|||Give me Josh Holloway, please!|||ryan sheckler


hes hott.|||%26lt;------------------ Keanulicius !!!!!!! lol!!!!|||Angelina Jolie.|||none of them i dont think any of them are worthy of loosing my virginity to......|||Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment