Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls - in what situations do you end up having a one night stand?

Women, I have a question for you. So many of you say you are looking for love. But then most girls I know have ended up having one night stands at some point or the other. Under what situations do you end up having one night stands? Is it planned? Or is it out of boredom, revenge against an ex ?|||depends on the girl..but for me when i want to have fun thats when i do that|||I would only have a one night stand if I left my self-worth and dignity at the front door.





Remember - sex is for the purpose of conceiving a child with someone you love and are in a committed relationship. I could not imagine having to raise a child and having to tell them that they do not have a father because 'mommy got bored and wanted to get revenge on an ex-boyfriend'.





Plus, how can you enjoy sex with someone that you do not know, do not know their sexual history (ie. STD's, etc).|||I had a one night stand between relationships, when I wanted love, but I needed sex at the present moment. I must say that it was something to do at the time.|||Guys and girls aren't that differnt some guys want to, same with some girls, some people are just like that.|||More than 9 inches does it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment