Friday, September 23, 2011

How are one night stands? How can you have them without feeling awkward?

Sex without love or some kind of something between you seems like it would be weird, is it? Do you kiss a one night stand? Like a peck kiss on the lips when she arrives?|||They won't tell you this on TV or movies, but many people have terrible experiences with one night stands, and feel bad or guilty for a long time after. IMHO people aren't meant to have sex without love so I can only recommend that you don't do it.|||It's only weird if you let it be weird. No reason it should be. Sex is an act...for some a recreational activity. It is better with passion and emotion behind it, but that isn't necessary for it to be fun.





Kissing? I kiss all my lovers if they want to kiss. Again, it's much more pleasurable when you're kissing someone you actually care for, but kissing can be fun even with someone you are only physically attracted to.|||I think one night stands just tend to kind of happen, at least the few I've had. Its a bunch of friends in a club having a good time, seeing someone who really hot and just kind of going with it. There's a physical attraction, a physical chemistry. It doesn't go beyond that and you don't really care for it to at the time.





As long as both of you are on the same page as far as having a good time, no strings, no expectations, whatever then its all good and not awkward (especially if you leave while he's asleep).





If either of you think its going to lead to a relationship, however, then yes, awkward time! Try explaining to someone you just did the horizontal mambo with that you don't want to give him your phone number.





Now that said, there is a certain remorse afterward. Its not like you want to go around bragging about having a one night stand and I usually consider it a mistake (both times I did it I regretted it later at least a little).





And yeah, there was kissing.





EDIT: I agree with Nick. I wouldn't do it again and if I could go back and stop myself I would. Its a short time of pleasure for a long time of doubt/regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment