Friday, September 23, 2011

Can a woman fall out of love in one night?

how can women change their feelings so quick|||Were you a one-night stand ? Deal with that. She just wasn't that into you. it hurts but the behavior cuts both ways with men and with women.





Or, what did you do to really turn her off on you ? Too much bad breath, b.o., boring conversation, lousy manners, lack of courtesy, disinterest in her, lousy romancing can all be turnoffs.|||Being in love is a feeling and just like any other feeling, it passes with time, sometimes very quickly. If the girl didn't connect with you on the deeper level, to where it wasn't just the warm and fuzzy feelings, but a commitment to love you because of who you are and how you make each other a better person, then as soon as those feelings are gone, she'll wonder why she was in the relationship to begin with and look for a way out.|||love is this never ending it is not rude pompous or arrogant ,it forgives and endures all things,its patience compassionate and knows no bounds,feeling however are just that and yes they can change in a moment, so ask yourself was it really love in the first place?|||No.......but if someone cheated on me I would lose it instantly|||o we don't change! it is just a reaction on being hurt or if he doesn't want to be with us knowing you can't make people to love you you have to be strong no matter how much it hurts to stay away from him|||it wanted only seconds|||I think it is possible to fall out of love with someone. You may still have feelings for that person but its a different kind of love. It may be that things were going down hill for awhile and one day she just realized or she could have been feeling it for a while and finally came clean.|||Depends on what lover-boy does. Works both ways, too.|||Maybe she never loved you to begin with?|||dont know|||Its impossible.


If she can "fall out of love" that quick, she was never in love to begin with. She just thought she was.|||one word: *********. We own that freakin' word!|||Well, what did you guys do that night?|||yes. if you suddenly do something that makes her realize you are not the person she thought you were, something extreme and awful or just a turn-off... yes, she can instantly fall out of love with you.|||I'm sure she can it depends on how much of a jack *** you are thats all|||no. But pehaps it may appear that way.|||no not at all if she says that then she never loved u|||In the book, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus," the author describes how women are much like 'waves' in the sense of their emotional ups and downs. I highly recommend that book as it has given so much to my husband and I by way of insight into each other. I don't believe that anyone changes their mind that quickly, and it depends on the dynamics of your relationship, which you didn't detail for us. It could be that your girlfriend has had feelings for some time and it wasn't communicated, her frustrations, that is. And it could be that she's having a bad time, stress, and she's focusing on your relationship as the source of her unhappiness. So many things can get in the way of two people who care for and like one another. I almost believe that every couple should see a therapist at least once, to learn more about the dynamics of each other, and relationships in general.





As smart as I think I am (which I yam) - and my husband as well, we started counseling in our first year of marriage because we sensed we needed to learn to communicate better. There is that period of natural high that tends to wane and it's easy to fall in love, but harder to stay in love. I was absolutely shocked at the things I learned in therapy. For the longest time, I thought when I said something, and he didn't respond, he was ignoring me. Truth is, he internalizes everything before he answers, and I'm impatient and think 'out loud'. My thoughts would overwhelm him and he'd tune out, and I thought he didn't care. Now I say what I need, leave him be, and he comes back when he's ready to respond. Maybe it takes 30 seconds, maybe an hour or day, but that patience has made every ounce of difference in our marriage. Just something as simple as that...





There are many more things that can cause so many misunderstandings between men and women. You may need to do more listening, you may need to give her space...it's hard to know being in my position. I guess the case I'm trying to make is that it's foolish to take this on without finding out from the experts. Don't listen to just anyone, the divorce rate in this country is SO high. Get the book I recommended, or go to your library or book store and look at the relationship section. You'd be surprised. Or even better, see a couselor, if your current relationship can't be salvaged, you can learn how to choose a better mate next time or find our what you could have done better. Good luck.|||There's no such thing as a girl falling out of love in one night. If she really loved you then there's no such thing i guess i should say.

No comments:

Post a Comment