Friday, September 23, 2011

I love having one night stands, does that makes me a bad person?

it's just sooooo exciting knowing you might never see them again.|||It's fine if that is what you want. But if you are just covering up for the fact that you are scared of commitment, then it is bad for your mental health. If you really are just doing it for fun, then good on you and go ahead! However, if it goes on for a long long time and you shy away from interpersonal relationships- then I would suggest there is something wrong in that picture and start to evaluate what you really want.|||yes, yes it does.|||ho.|||It makes you a "nasty" person. And you might want to go get tested!|||nah thats not bad


u r njoyin ,,,u have right to njoy


go ahead


i wud have dun if i am u


..:)|||that's the whole point of having one night stands... all the fun w/out any of the hassel|||can i have your number|||No, it doesn't. It just means you are mature enough to handle just a sexual relationship. Enjoy your life now, its yours to lead and do what you want. Have fun! AND KEEP IT SAFE!!!





Take care.|||of course it does not --- live your life and enjoy --- best wishes|||So Cal native here. No, not in my mind, but its not exactly the safest thing to do anymore. I hope your using protection. What's your number, lol.|||no it dont, thats whats exciting about them, i like them also|||No, not a bad person, but perhaps an unhappy person. If there is one day a guy you would find exciting to see again and again, to live with him, your reputation might become an obstacle.|||no but be safe|||No ,not at all ! if you are doing for your self and not and another reason. They have this thing called sex addiction .I found out about this on watching a special on T.V.It answered a lot of my questions I had about my sexuality and my partner. As long as you can share yourself SAFELY with others and with the intent on you can bring mutual pleasure and good feelings. Not perverse harm to yourself or others that may be involved . Years ago I knew a girl that ( at the time I was attracted to) that every day was an adventurous, experimental, no bars held ,pure raw sexual experience.She brought people together and they pleasure themselves and changed all that were involved a different out look on sex being something of another nature than dirty.I truly envied her for her openness and her honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment