Friday, September 23, 2011

How many heartbreaks does it take to become cynical on love altogether and live with one-night stands forever?

Oh my gosh Samian....





You're 20 years old. It's wayyy too soon to be thinking about "giving up" on love. Heck, you and I are in college. We aren't supposed to be looking for ever-lasting love right now. I don't think I would want to be with the same person from the time I'm 19 up until I die! That's a long time from now (I hope)!





Don't give up, you'll find someone. ;)





EDIT: I must have pissed someone off. All the answers I have given today have thumbs-down. LOL.|||Nobody ever said that relationships are easy, but I can't find anything more important, wonderful or powerful in life than love. I don't know how many heartbreaks it takes, but I hope that I never become cynical about love. In fact, I think that you have to be pretty cynical to think that one-night stands are going to do it for you. Best wishes to you, but don't be overly quick to give up on love. |||I'm really cynical after one, but I'm seriously a softie and I fall easily, so I kinda feel like yeah, I have to cover it up. Hence, sarcasm and snarkiness. I have been compared to Gregory House, or Tibby in the Sisterhood of the traveling pants, but I like to believe I'm like neither.


I think it does kind of depend on how strong the heartbreak or relationship was, but even if you do "turn cynical" it's not who you are. Being cynical really is just covering up the fact that you can't let anyone see how you feel, which really sucks and you have to try to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment