Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Poll: Love or a one night stand...?

???|||Love.


It's what everyone wants in life.


A one night stand has no meaning.|||One night stands are dirty to me..


Love can do miracles, heal, last forever, take on many forms (among family, friends and lovers), sometimes unite and create happiness.


Love!!!|||Both have their time and place, and both can be a beautiful thing. Just depends on how you look at it and what you need at a particular time in your life.|||Love and s*x are two different things!


It's like asking: A blue car or spaghetti-plates|||I'm probably too old for either.......but I'll take love. I had one night stands a long time ago, and it made me feel sick and ashamed. I guess I believe love could happen..........|||love cause i don't want some chick a knocking at my door saying hey this is your baby i would like freak out lol ♦♦♦♦➤|||One night stand all the way..........|||Well, I don't like the idea of a one night stand.....but love just freaks me out....Although....love is infinite.....


Love, then.|||You can call me a cynic, but love is too hard...I'll settle for nice sex|||One night Stand|||I want what it seems I can't have and nothing else will do.|||lust,night after night.|||Always love.|||one night stand|||one night stand|||Love %26lt;3|||OF COURSE,LOVE! :)|||ive never had a one night stand,so love!|||Wouldn't know, never had one|||Love.|||Love.|||both X)|||love|||I don't believe in either one.|||cant i have both?

No comments:

Post a Comment