Sunday, September 18, 2011

My boyfriend had a one night stand, but I still love him?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for around 8 months now, and we met at university. We were similar in every way possible and spent every hour we could together.





I always had trust issues with him as he was very experience and I wasnt, and I was always getting angry at him for the smallest things because we were so close and I couldnt trust him.





This year he wanted to go to thailand, and although it was really hard for me I finally let him go. During his time there we constantly got into fights and argued everytime we spoke. One night he lost signal and we couldnt finisht he argument, and it was then that he got really drunk and had a one night stand with a complete stranger. He told me after it happened, and says that he still really loves me, and wants to have time between us to take a break so that we can possibly be together again.





I really don't know what to do because although I gave him a lot of ****, if you really love someone you wouldnt do that to them. The problem is I told him I was going to change and be more trustful before he told me he had cheated, and I want to trust him but its going to be so hard. What should I do? I still love him so much and I can't imagine being without him, but how do i know he's not going to do it again, and how should I know if I should take him back?|||Dump him.

No comments:

Post a Comment