Friday, September 23, 2011

A man you love wants to marry you & say at some point some intimate encounter/one-night stand may arise...?

Well, falling in love is always beautiful.And more beautiful is the moment when the one you love asks you to marry. Most men pamper their girls and put their heart in front. Others put their heart and say what all they desire in a relationship. I have question what if a man tells you he loves you, and wants to marry you. And after the marriage his total loyalty will be with you but if incase he has some intimate encounter or one night stand with some one which he is not desiring but intuitive of, you should not take it in negative spirits.For, he has always loved you, you and only you. He will take care that he never hurts you for you are the only woman he loves. And this might just happen and he is saying it so that you are prepared and understand the situation. He repeats I don鈥檛 want this to happen %26amp; I will always see to avoid this but if any such situation hovers me for long I might fail to stop it. 8 out of 10 times he will not do this but 2 times he might fail.|||Well it seems like a disclaimer. So you must decide if this sis acceptable. If not, then you all should not get married. If feel 8 out of 10 is not all that bad then go for it!|||i would kick him to the curb.





No matter what that's cheating, I will not take a man telling me that he will cheat on me 2 out of 10 times, thats 20% of the time. I want a 0% of the time man.





How would he feel if you went off and had one night stands? What if the woman gets pregnant or has some illness?!|||What a crock.


If he says he loves you, and looks for sex outside the relationship, he wont stop when youre married, no matter how you or he justifies it.|||well, he's saying he's going to do it. if you really love someone you don't go out and have sex with someone else, cause when you marry someone, you both want only each other. he's trying to get "permision", such as its no big deal. one time leads into another time and so on. do not fall into that trap. under no circumstances agree with something you are not comfortable with! make boundaries, or you will get stepped on in other areas of your life as well!|||Are you kidding me ?? Are you ok with that ? If he is telling you before the marriage that he might cheat what that really means is he will. What kind of love is that ? He wants to have the best of both worlds. In my world getting married means getting married and that means its just you and me. I would never marry a man who is telling me he might cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment