Friday, September 23, 2011

My ex and I made out one night and then we got into a fight and he said he was in love with my bestie!Help?

Well. Me and my ex always acted like we hated each other then one night me and him made out and we did that the next day then he told me he was in love with my bestfriend and I got really really mad and we all got in a fight. Well me and my ex (Cody) started bein friends again. And we went swimmin and he had been flirtin with my and he kissed me! I was completely blown away! And he did that about 5 times! And he kept sayin dont tell Kayla (my bestfriend) and I didnt but then she was talking about how she couldnt trust him and I told her and now me and her both are hurt cause we both have feelings for Cody! Help! Me and her both have been cryin!|||both of u gotta get ova him he's not worth it u both deserve better he is disloyal|||all of you need to just stop talking and go your seperate ways. tell cody to go take a flying leaping faith, off a ******* balcony. and tell kayla to go watch disney. and for you "move along" and let him be with whoever. he is a nut case.

No comments:

Post a Comment