Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is sex with some one you love better than "meaningless" one night stand sex? why?

I ask this as a recent graduate of my virginity. Until two nights ago i was a 21 year old very frustrated and angry virgin. Thankfully i was in Frankfurt germany where prostitution is legal and regulated; scared that at this rate id end up a 40 yr old virgin, and given the fact women seem to be repulsed by me, i decided to go to a prostitute. It was great to be with a woman, even if i had to pay her; all other woman have treated me bad and rejected me leaving me sad and lonely...HOWEVER, and this is the question im asking, there seemed to be something missing, essentially all i did was have sex, do a little touching and that's it; it was over in 15 min. No kissing, nor foreplay, no hugging, but the screwing was great. I always hear people say that sex with a person you love is great, but i don't know why, obviously you can do more than what i did, but love is just an emotion, it adds nothing physical does it? As a looser who could barely loose his virginity, and will likely have to stick to hookers to get sex, i was seriously wondering, IS sex better with some one in love? I'm sure ill never find out, so i figured id ask from people who aren't repulsive like me. So is it better? Why|||I've engaged in both as well.





No-strings sex in a one-night stand can be VERY hot and can leave you gasping for breath for days or weeks afterward.





Sex with a legitimate partner that I had/have feeling for has always been very satisfying.





Personally, I prefer sex with the one I love. Your mileage may vary.|||I've had both. It is better with someone you love without a doubt. Random sex fulfills just a physical desire. Sex with someone you love fulfills a physical desire as well as an emotional need. The satisfaction is simply deeper.|||i love my wife and when we make love its awesome even when its hot dirty sex, i always feel love.


but i still like sex with other women


just sex not love|||same question you already asked, are you trollin'?|||woah, i don't mean to state the obvious but the reflection that u have of yourself is really a sad one...Y do they find u so repulsive??? y do u find yourself repulsive? isn't it something that u can change?





anyway how emotion influences the physical is that everything u do, the way u touch the person u do it out of love its has meaning behind it, it vibrates through the person that loves u...think of a person touching u and your skin tingles with the after effects way after their touch has moved on...and after u have sex u cant move because your body is paralyzed by the affects that speaks beyond just climaxing..in fact u can feel that way without climaxing...





i really do pray that despite what ever u have deemed yourself worth...that one day u get better and one day u will know what making love feels like

No comments:

Post a Comment