Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is your idea about sleeping one night with the guy that you love?

maybe it will be the first and the last night!!!


becouse of some reasons that i dont know,he doese't want to marry me...


but i cant quit 'couse i love him and besides im so lonely and i need him...|||as for me, you don't have to sleep with a guy that you love,only to prove him your feelings about him...Control youself...you must have a dignity...don't let him think that you are an easy girl..give importance to your body..someday he might think that you are so precious and worthy ever to be with. prove to him that your love for him is really essential for you not only physical desire....|||Make him really really happy that night and maybe he'll change his mind lol ^^


Lol joking bubz


Na dont have sex with him or you might regret it for the rest of your life|||depends on the situation.





my bf and i have been strong for a year but no one knows about us.... any moment spent with him i would make the most of and cherish because we barely have any as it is..





if it was someone who didnt love me back or already had plans to cut short (e.g not marry me.. even tho its too serious, if they say they wont marry me, i'll think theyr gonna dump me!) then i wouldnt go so far... my feelings would be too strong and i would find it hrd to let go (being hard for the both of us!) and i'll just be even more upset than before! dunno if i can do it ;(|||i think there is no reason of going too far with someone who has told you that he doesnt have future plans with u.u love him yes but i hope still in this earth u can find someone who loves u and wanna grow old with u. dont let the person exploit u coz u a lonely and deeply loving him.|||Mine will the opposite, I will be happy to sleep with my girl|||I slept with a guy I thought i loved even though i knew it was only sex to him...


It was the wrong decision!


So I'd say dont!

No comments:

Post a Comment