Friday, September 23, 2011

What are your views on one night stands?

Why do people have one night stands? For me, I think they are immoral and having sex is something that should be shared between two people that love eachother....





So why do people have one night stands, is it because it just feels good? |||Coming from dating a psych major there are tons of reasons as to why people have one nights stands. Emotional issues, the need to satisfy sexual urges, the need to feel needed even. As for my views on them; they are immoral to a degree in the fact that usually one of the two involved does hope for the shot of some sort of relationship and usually are denied that due to the nature of the hook up.





Captain Falco|||Yes, it's because it feels good. Sex feels good. People under 30 years, today, they just want to have fun before they settle back and have a funny, so, I think it's just fun, I mean, as long as you wear a condom everything should be fine, I HOPE%26gt;.|||Because it's fun, it feels good, and most of the time people are drunk when it happens.





It's just like a quick fix really...it's pretty bad, but I'm guilty of having a few..|||I agree with that.





Maybe because they just can't find love so they're subconsciously searching for it.|||oh, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment