Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who remembers the song One Night in Bangkok?

it was out when i was little in the 80s but i love it!! i think its a classic....remember, by murray head "one night in bangkok makes a hard man humble....", well my music taste is rather varied but this is one unusual track i do happen to like!! do you remember? what do you think?|||It's a good song. I like this song. Has a good beat.|||Sure I remember it - it was surprising to us - Murray Head performed on the 'Jesus Christ Superstar' album as Judas - do you remember that? Quite a difference in style he took from the early '70's to the' 80's ------------|||I remember it well - heard it on the radio yesterday, as it happens, too. It was indeed an unusual song, written by Benny and Bjorn of ABBA and about the intellectual purity of chess.|||'A classic'? I hope you're joking!


Sometimes,I think your sanity has gone on holiday with mine,but at least I know I'm doolally! haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment