Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is it wrong to live love as a series of one night stands?

I love it.|||live love? whatever floats your dingy dude|||yep





its stupid|||yes quite a bit|||Its not wrong but you'll never be satisfied|||Not a question of right or wrong...I think in the end it will be painful|||I hesitate to call it "wrong" but it's definitely not as fullfilling or physically safe. Just make sure to insist on wrapping it it!|||No. I love serial monogamy!|||No, not if you don't mind losing your health and life to a STD.|||Not necessarily wrong


but pretty stupid and dangerous





BTW that is not love!|||no ...not at all ... ; )|||Wow.. enjoy the STDs, now|||nope, as long as your happy and don't hurt anyone, you do you!|||I agree that you will never be totally satisfied, but as long as you are not leading on anyone, I wouldn't call it wrong.|||One day you are going to wake up and your "night stand" will be gone and you will be all alone|||whatever floats your boat sailor.....;)|||No, as long as you and the chicks don't have a problem with it, and you're staying clear of STD's and impregnating, then I say there's nothing wrong with that.





Everyone's morals are different, just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's wrong. Diffrent strokes for different folks.|||Yeah,





just remember this little word.








CLAP...|||If it is a series of one-night stands then it ISN'T LOVE!





I guess it is possible to "screw" your way through a majority of your life but eventually your looks/body will fade and you will be alone...possibly incapable of remembering most of those moments!





It is much better to go through life with ONE person and know they will be there through good AND bad!|||It's a personal choice only you can make. I don't see it as wrong if you enjoy it and even I've been in ruts where I don't want a boyfriend, and my love life consists of sex with several friends and ex-boyfriends with no strings attached. I suppose that isn't quite the same as a one night stand but honestly I've only had a coupe of those because I tend to be picky about who I sleep with but sex with no commitment can be fun and a good way to live. However I do also enjoy relationships when I find a man worth having a relationship with, but its not for everyone and perhaps you are one of those people or maybe you haven't found someone that has made you want to commit. Either way its your life and you can live it any way you like. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment