Friday, September 23, 2011

Would you compromise your convictions for one night of hot, passionate love?

How could you ever know if it would be hot and passionate? It could end up as a total flop!!! Nope, I wouldn't take that chance!|||Probably not|||nay|||Personally, if I am in an exclusive relationship, no I will not see other people.





If I am single, I would have one night of hot, passionate love.





But if my convictions lead me to be celebate, I will not compromise those convictions.|||Well depends who it is....I will compromise my love of passion|||no matter if you a girl or a boy the passion out side a mariage is a temptation of satan|||it depends. your not very specific|||No 'cause you have to live with yourself your whole life. If you compromise your standards for a one night stand, all you wind up with is the feeling that "it was great while it lasted but who am I now and what do I really stand for? " If love was only possible with one person, very few people would ever find that person. If you have no character and don't beleieve in your own worth , why would anyone want you? Your convictions and the willingness to "put yourself out there because of your beliefs" define what kind of a person you are, strong in character or weak and lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment