Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you say I don't love you, it was a one night hook up in chinese?

well...|||Wǒ bù ài nǐ, nǐ shì yīgè jìnǚ, ràng wǒ de shēnghuó zhōng xiāoshī|||HMAN123: Please listen to my advice

Report Abuse


|||To be honest (brutally honest),all of the above answers are rubbish,especially Oh's answer which is very offensive! If you listen to what Oh says, you'll definitely get a slap! I tell you this for your own good and your safety.



Just tell the girl, "我不爱你,那只不过是一夜情" OR



you can try to rephrase it "对不起,我现在还不想谈恋爱" which means "I'm sorry,I'm not ready for a relationship yet"





To Oh: the word "妓女" means "prostitute" which can offend a lot of Chinese girls.



This is what Oh says: "我不爱你,你是一个妓女,让我的生活中消失" %26lt;-----I don't love you. You're a prostitute. Get lost!|||Dangerous. You will repent.|||Bear in mind you will probably end up saying this to her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment