Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why do people assume <heterosexual> women don't like one night stands?

The thought is always that women are desperate for love, have one night stands and end up falling in love with the guys, while guys take pride in "conquering" (no, having sex is not conquering) as many women as possible. Don't people realize that women like sex, too?|||I guess you just have to ask them? I don't know.|||That stigma hasn't worn off yet. It's getting mighty close though. I've been to those crazy clubs and what not... whew. In all honesty I wish women would hit on us males like we hit on you.|||yeah people know women like sex but some people think like that because that's how some women make it out to be|||I understand and thank you for reminding me that I have nothing to be afraid of and should go after all the women I possibly can because at some point one is going to be into me and it'll be time to daaaaaaaaaaance. or f*ck....depending on the situation.


Thank you.


You have changed my life.|||How can you fall in love with a one night stand? Are you serious. I hope people don't fall in love with guys they just met while they are drunk off their ***es.|||It is believed (by some,) that at a point in time, women were better then men. In ancient Mesopotamia/Greece, there were figurines of plump, pregnant women that represented fertility. Also, Cycladic art was full of feminine figures - hardly any male.





It has been speculated that women were considered, you know, better then men...that's the only way I feel like explaining my point right now...





Yes, people realize that women like to have sex too (I.e. Sex and the City, etc.), but girls are jealous therefore call each other sluts and women are regarded as a better, more promising mate, if they are virgins. Yeah, yeah, this is a lot to do with the unconscious mind.|||Girl, just b/c you like whoring your body out does not mean the rest of us do!!





Speak it loud, be a Proud WHORE sweety, be careful of STDs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment