Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One-night stand, or loving marital relations?

Which is more pleasurable? Having a one-night stand with a stranger, or making love with the person you've been married to for years?|||Absolutely the second choice. How can you even compare the two? If you're sexually compatible, then the sex is only going to get better as the years go by. My relationship is a little under two years old and things keep getting better the longer we're together. He knows every little thing to do and I know exactly how to please him. And I'm still finding new ways to please him (and vice versa).|||A one night stand could never repćžšace a soulmate, at least not for me.|||marital relations..there is nothing like being in love..it makes everything better..|||Had both, the man with the years experience of where and when to touch me is more pleasurable, but a one night stand is exciting agreed. My man of 28 years started as a one nighter.. so ya never know do you?|||there is nothing like making love to the person you've been married to for years. it beats a one-night stand every time.|||Somewhere in between.|||I am engaged and having a baby with the only man I have ever had a one night stand with... we were trashed in the back of a cab... I didn't expect to see him ever again when the cab dropped me off but than the next night I saw him at the same bar... I have a feeling we both went there looking for eachother... We have been together since our "one night stand" which has been about 2 years... I can't imagine having sex with anyone else! He is amazing... =) Crazy how some things work out!|||No one night stand for me.. A stranger can never turn me on.. and I can never turn on a stranger... Making love is a way to show your love so I'd always make love with my love..|||i dont see why you cant do both!|||I'd take my spouse any day.|||I was built for one-night stands- absolutely love them, but I don't do them for moral reasons. I love option B too- they are both entirely different.|||making love to the person you been married to for years.|||you can't compare cause it depends on the person answering it but i'd say making love to the one you love.|||I'd say B. Only if the love is still there, and there is passion and intensity behind it, otherwise it would feel like a chore/burden..

No comments:

Post a Comment