Friday, September 23, 2011

One night stand - can he do this and still love me. ?

My partner had a one night stand 8 weeks ago with an ex girlfriend - I found out - he denies that anything more than a goodbye kiss occurred (I know that more occurred as I saw an email from her but don't want him to know that I can access his emails)). Anyway - he swears that I am the person that he wants to spend the rest of his life with, that it was a momentary lapse of judgement etc. My concern is - and I expressed this to him - that "it" happened because there was/is something lacking in our relationship- in return, he tells me that doesn't think that our relationship - or me - has any problems that we need to fix. Can I take this at face value ? Do/can men cheat just for the sake of it or for their own issues independat of loving their partner ? Or is he just a lying cheating louse ??|||What I see is that you and him are going to have a lot of problems along the way.What he probably has on his mind is what you don't know wont hurt you.But you do know and now theirs no trust in your relationship.And you having access with his e-mail?You must of not trusted him in the first place.But since you don't want to menchin it because you don't want him to know about you seeing his E-mails.How long are you willing to watch whats happening with him and her before you do something about it?|||Are you kidding me? dump his a**! what are you thinking staying with him even for one second after you found out he cheated on you? and that's kinda crazy that you access his emails, do you not trust him that much? he seems untrustworthy to me as well..you can find someone who doesn't cheat on you! dump him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||his a lying cheating pig you can do better|||he's a cheater and probably won't change.... want to get back at him make his manhood hard and then superglue it to his belly. Needless to say when it goes back down OUCH!!!! :)|||He's a lying, cheating, spouse. They always say they won't do it again but my failed marriage (1st) is proof that that is a crock. He cheated over and over. I do believe that I was the one he loved and still does but if they can't keep it in their pants you have to move on. My ex husband is now remarried and he still comes on to me. He tells me he is still in love with me and always will be. He said he would leave his pregnant wife if I would leave my husband. I told him never. He can't keep it in his pants with any woman.|||Yes, it was probably just a physical thing. He still loves you.|||I'm sorry to say but I think he's just a lying, cheating louse. Who's to say he isn't still in contact with his ex, still having sex with her?


How can you trust him now?|||If he's doing that and telling you there aren't any problems between the two of you, at best he's in total denial about how to manage a relationship, and you need to think seriously before proceeding further.|||in my experience i have found that once he does it he will do it again mine did it and it wasnt because something was lacking because i did everything he wanted when he wanted how he wanted some men just cant handle being with only one i do wish you the best of luck in your decision|||My suggestion is that you come clean and confront him with what you know. You already know he's being untruthful and unfaithful what difference does it make if he knows you can access his e-mails. How many hurtful e-mails do you have to read before you've had enough? You should have already had enough. Maybe he still loves his ex? Maybe he doesn't! Maybe he will cheat again! Maybe with her or with someone else! No matter, he has destroyed your trust already in more ways than one. Things won't ever be right between you again. Don't waste your time on a LOSER! Let him be someone elses problem but don't be surprised when he comes knocking on your door when you are his ex!

No comments:

Post a Comment