Friday, September 23, 2011

OK QUESTION.......I love hard alcohol. what is your most shots in one night?

MY most shots in on night is 23.............12 vodka....3 tequila....3 Hennessey. 5 whiskey.........who can beat me???????? i think that is quite a bit!!!|||3, as I prefer to enjoy the drinks, not try and drive the great porcelain bus|||Raging alcoholic. The most I ever got through was my power hour the night before my 21st birthday. I took 17 shots in one hour. I threw up all over the bar and then grab some chicks boobs on the way out of the bar. On the other hand, I watched my buddy drink two handles (I think each is a gallon) of Captain Morgan in like 7 hours. He was pretty well ****** for that night.|||I was 16 and stupid, very stupid! I had 6 double shots of Whiskey (that had been in my friend's parents' liquor cabinet for 17 years), 7 double shots of Sambuca, and 4 double shots of Devil Springs...I have never puked so much in my entire life. I seriously thought I was gonna die. Who the hell doesn't have a normal-sized SHOT glass, anyway?





you gotta give me my props though...I showed up to my job in an arcade the next day with a raging headache, sore throat, and irritable bowels. Granted I was two hours late to work, but I still came!!!|||Well, if you can remember the shot count, you arent taking enough. I cant tell you the most I've ever taken, I usually cant even remember how I got home.|||around 40 possible 48 (it's hard to judge as the were in large glasses not shot glasses) and a few beers. I almost died. It wasn't fun. I was drunk for 2 or 3 days.. I don't recommend it.|||wow..that's bery impressive actually, i could never do that many....i think 14 vodka is my most, maybe more though-4 or 5 gets my hammered so its hard to keep track after that. absolut pear flavoured is the best.|||Not shots in one tinight but how much of bottle in one night 1/2 for me Rum Capt. Morgan Select!!!|||One time I drank a half of a gallon bottle of vodka, than drank a 40 of Colt 45 , then went to a friends house and asked it I could use the bathroom. I went in there and puked all over the place, but I was too drunk to clean it up. I got out of the bathroom and left and never told them I puked all over the bathroom. I haven't talked to them in awhile!!|||a fifth of Jack Daniels. 5 shots of 151. all in one night. not even kidding. I forgot about 4 days of my life because of that night.|||couldn't tell you, had enough not to remember how many I took.


all I know is that there was three empty handles in the morning between me and my two friends.|||Wow...these answers are sad...No wonder American worker productivity numbers are declining...all sots!!|||thats gnarly. im a drinker and Ive never had that many. you will probably die of alcohol poisoning if you keep that sh*t up.|||shot glasses get in my way, so i do not even bother with them anymore. i just use regular glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment