Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you came home one night, who's the person you'd love to see past-out-drunk on your floor?

(besides your roomate/spouse/lover)-%26amp; what would you do?|||You and I'd kick you out.|||lol|||I'd love to see my ex-girlfriend. Revenge is hell! Moow ha ha ha.|||lol um no one i hate drunk ppl when im not drunk.|||i'd love to see myself passed out drunk on the floor so that i could fondle myself|||Marge Simpson. That high blue hair just drives me wild.|||hillary clinton....she'd be calling me daddy by dawn...|||Serious anwser....











I would like to see my Ex Amanda becase she is great and I care about her so much I would nurse her to health. :-)|||Justin Timberlake! I'd just sit and look at him for a while then I'd put him to bed and look after him while he recovered from the hangover the next day LOL ;)





He is soooo hot!!!|||THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND


OR MY PAPA HES DEAD HE COULD COME BACK AS A PASSED OUT GHOST

No comments:

Post a Comment