Sunday, September 18, 2011

I cant fall in love, so whats the problem with one night stands?

I am almost a 21 year old guy(17 days o ya) and I just dont fall in love never have never will, Im just detached like that. I have sexual needs though, so why do people think its wrong to have one night stands?? I mean what is the big deal, not everyone is relationship material, but they still have the same physical needs. I think the people that say its a problem dont realize that not everyone is the same and not eveyone is the same as they are. So other then overly religous nuts, why do people think one night stands are a big deal??





Nothing wrong with relationships and marriage either its just not for me, I dont complain about stuff you married people do so why do you complain about what us single one night stand people do|||yup u r right . i support u . everyone has physical needs .

No comments:

Post a Comment