Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love this girl and we have just had sex nd i dno if it was a one night stand so how do i tell her i love her

I have loved this girl for ages and i need to tell her thta i love her, but we have just had sex and i am unsure if it was a one night stand. So hoe do i tell her i love her?|||Slow down! It might NOT be love. Give it time to see where it goes from here!|||ask her out for a real date|||You may want to start by asking her out on a date so she doesn't think it was a one night stand. If she just wanted the one night then she will say no to a date, and if she does like you too she will go out with you. I wouldn't scare her off by telling her you love her so soon. Wait and see how she feels first...give it some time.|||if you want to have sex with her again, do not tell her you love her.





imagine hearing that after just one night, it would definately freak me out|||gee, I would have thought that you would have told her that before you had the sex. stupid me.





So there won't be any question in your mind in the future, why don't you try *dating* the object of your affection a few times before you have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment