Sunday, September 18, 2011

If i call my Ex right after one night stand do i Love him?

I called my Ex right after i slept vth random friend and i felt guilty..i called


my ex and told him and sais what we had was beautiful its not the same with this guy





does this mean i am in love vth my EX still ..i know he still loves me|||No,you just wanted to rub it in his face...take that!|||You sound like an a**hole. I don't mean to be completely rude, but what you did was make yourself the Queen of Douchebaggery. You don't do that to someone you care about, you don't sleep with a friend and say "Oh it was a mistake I really miss you!" No, you are a sleeze. I hope you fall off a bridge|||No. It means you miss the connection you had with him.





Don't lead your ex on, you would KNOW if you still loved him.|||it means you feel guilty about spreading your legs to a random person





why are you bending to the needs of others?|||I think you just wanted to make him feel jealous. Let him go, it isn't meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment