Sunday, September 18, 2011

Have you enjoyed love making without being in love (means one night stand)?

what do u think? did u enjoyed more than your actual partner?|||Many many times, my friend.





But if you want to go that route, do the right thing and don't cheat on anyone. If you're single, nobody cares. But cheating on someone is lame and immature.|||It's fun to act on your instincts and just have sex with someone that you have chemistry with but it's always better to be in a relationship and make love. When you have a one night stand you just have that one physical connection that only lasts a little while but in a relationship it's much more intense connection than goes beyond just sex.|||Well, I have never had a one night stand, but it could be exciting as long as it was done carefully and protection was used. However, I feel that sex is SO much better when it's with someone you love and you have a real connection with because it feels so fulfilling. Plus, you don't have to worry about doing the walk of shame in the morning. :)|||you can't "make love" with someone you don't love, lust is just sex %26amp; one night stands are pure unadulterated lust; that doesn't mean however that they can't be enjoyable if your emotionally %26amp; mentally mature enough to move on and deal with the consequences alone and have already had the real thing "love making"|||making love is just a nice way to say, SEX!! of course it can be enjoyable if you dont love the person cuz in the end its all really just a physical thing that people like to attach strings to and make it like a puppet. its ONLY a physical thing and it doesnt need to be about love or making love cuz love is not sex|||You need to have some physical and emotional attraction to the other person in order for their to be attraction so it all depends on how long the relationship is intended to last. Most believe that one night stands will lead to more then just that and not end there.|||ive never done it and never will. though i might be too young to understand, i think that sex is supposed to something speacil. something that you wait your whole life for. so who gives a crap about one night stands? is one night of "fun" with someone u dont even love worth having stds and the possibility of becoming a parent?|||no..I have only had an orgasms with a man that I loved. Probably because I was more comfortable with the one that I love. Not that I have had a bunch of one night stands either but I know too much stuff would be running through my brain to enjoy the one night stand.|||well I can pretty well tell you a one night stand is great its exciting and new, you don't have to worry about attachment problems, but being in love is even better because it just makes it more sensual





els|||ive never had a one night stand but ive slept with one guy for about 2 days and then we just stopped sleeping with each other and became friends.. but then that faded too





and it sucked


guys suck and sex sucks|||Never have I did it and never will I do it.Whats the use of opening your legs to someone you dont know,what if they have some kind of infection?That is the dummest thing a person can make.|||If you're not in love, it's not making love (see the connection with the word love?). Otherwise it's just having sex, f***ing, doing the horizontal mambo, etc.|||I've never had a one night stand, but i definately think it could be enjoyable. Not safe, but enjoyable. Be careful.|||Never had a bad time fishing.


Never had a bad time making love.


No Lovemaking with a one night stand..I assume you mean screwing ?


...Never had a bad time doing that either.|||Pretty much. The one night stand that I will never forget, is when it tuned into a torrid love affair. I prefer to love the one I sleep with.|||I think a one night stand is more exciting, because of the feeling you get, being "naughty" ......But it's not always a thrill, if something bad happens|||It's fun when i'm single, which is right now.





But I never cheat when i'm actually in a relationship, thats stupid and immature.


People who cheat have issues|||no i have had a few one night stands . but i feel sex with feelings is a lot more fun. and its more passionate, but thats me|||I didn't enjoy it I knew it was going to be wham bang thankyou maam!See ya wouldn't want to be ya!Which hurts alot but when its just sex and no heart in it don't hurt at all!|||yeahh i have. there somtimes good. but then other times you start to get feelings for the person. they can be funn and excitingg (: hahah|||it's exciting cuz u dont know the guy n he could be like a mass murderer or a freak-nick n u don't know but then u r ok after n like he buys u a beer I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||It's a fun thing every so often but definitely don't make a habit out of it!|||love making is for people in love-sex is for people who are not in love-never had a one night stand|||YES, and it turned into a 24 year affair. discretion is the word.|||While I don't believe in this - I left her smiling.





Yeah, I was smiling too.|||never done it never will|||Hell yea|||Well I was single %26amp; it was fab!|||umm well it all depends on who the guy is or whats goin on at the moment :)|||never done it yet|||uhm....weird question....i wouldnt know the answer lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment