Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is it true that women from north america/ western europe love the idea of one night stands and premarital sex?

ok, so . in my country, we are very rich in values and morals, here, a great percentaje of the population doesn't engage in premarital sex, and of course, we don't participate in promiscuous activities such as one night stands, homosexuality , friends with benefits and all those disgusting acts.... and for the record, my country isn't muslim, so here nobody is forced to save their virginity for marriage, we do it, because we think that's the right thing to do, we think that Virginity is to be given to the most important person in our lives, the person we committed ourselves to stay with forever in marriage. We think our virginity is the most precious thing we have to give to our spouse.








Now, i was chatting with an american friend, and he told me very horrible things about north american and western european women.. i couldn't believe what he was telling me!! he told me that women from north america and western europe don't save their virginity for marriage! he told me that most men in north america and western europe end up marrying a woman who already had sex with another man in the past!! is that really true????????????? if it's true, why you do it? if you're so horny, why don't you masturbate? why you don't save your virginity for marriage? anyways, my american friend also told me that women from north america and western europe love the idea of engaging in promiscuous acts such as one night stands, friends with benefits, etc... is that really true??????????? i just don't get it, why you engage in those acts? is it because your parents didn't teach you about morals, principles, ethics, and so on? or did your parents teach you those values, but you decided to ignore their advices? or the reason of you engagin in those acts, is because you consider those acts to be cool?


Thank you for your time.|||Where the hell do you live? The freckin 15th century or something? Did you really just write that homosexuality is a disgusting act? You're a prick and guess what, someone everywhere is a homosexual, in a classroom of thirty there are a least two homosexuals in that class (some fact: don't give a care if you believe it or not) It's just the way someone is born. Nobody probably comes out where you're from because you live under some dictator or some other Hitler that would discriminate or do worse against them.





And we do have morals ******. You just have to accept that everywhere in the world has different culture and values. It's not like we're going around shooting puppies or something. There are woman and men here in North America and Europe that don't save their virginity for marriage because they just don't want to, barely anyone does that except people who think they're ugly or actually want to save their virginity which is cool, we don't judge (not here in Canada). Over here we're just more free to express who we are and how we feel, everyone is different and our country is a country of immigrants so everywhere in Canada is different and families and cultures hold different values and don't judge others. You really should get out of that cave you live in and actually get into the real world. I don't hold anything against anyone anywhere, I have Muslim, Buddhist, Hindi, and friends from many other parts of the world and we all see the world differently and sometimes we see it the same and accept each other. Next time you want to ask a question for anyone to answer you better be careful, if you come swinging around here you'll get what's coming to your arrogant ***.|||As a "north-American woman" who's had a one stand, I don't care at all what people I don't even know think or say about it. I feel no need to defend it, either.|||No.|||Well, that depends on the woman, and her values. There are women who prefer saving their virginity for marriage, but there are also slutty women as you describe. But we don't put as much value in the virginity as you do, if the girl is virgin that's great, but if she's not, it doesn't matter a lot either. Anyway, we men don't usually wed virgins, either, so we're even.|||What can I say we're lovers not fighters , LOL just joking . In America things are a bit more relaxed with the whole virginity thing . People tend to get in relationships and have sex to see if they'd be happy with that person before marriage . Is it true that women can get drunk and have one night stands , well yes but it's not something you brag about are proud of and go around telling everyone (only good girl friends). I married my first boyfriend , not because I was forced just because it happened that way but all my friends are early 30's and have lived I don't judge them because I hope my daughter does that . Having sex with more than one man doesn't make you a whore , a slut here is how a girl carries herself and if she does or doesn't have respect for her body .|||Most women in the USA will not have sex with a man they do not want to have a relationship with.


Usually having sex means having a relationship with a woman first by dating and spending time together. Most Americans consider virginity unimportant and women past their teenage years who are virgins are usually not seeked out by men. It is a different culture. And sex before marriage is not considered immoral by most Americans. Nobody expects you to live with these things, but do not pass judgement of those who do not follow your standards of what is right and moral.|||My parents taught me plenty of morals. We went to church and had a very active and family oriented childhood. My sisters and I are all kind, responsible people. That said. None of us are virgins. I have only been with 2 men, counting the one I am with now, and I have been in committed relationships with each before engaging in sex. It's a personal choice. That's all. It doesn't mean we are morally bankrupt. I am a productive upstanding member of my community. I just have the right to choose what I want to do with my own body.








PS - If all the women in our country are having sex, what do you think the men are doing? We're not flying off to other places to find men. It's just as likely that a woman will marry a man who isn't a virgin as it is for a man to marry a woman who isn't. Or is that not as important as the woman being a virgin?

No comments:

Post a Comment