Friday, September 23, 2011

My boyfriend dumped me for no reason. can love disappear in just one night?

here's how it all happened. i woke up one morning and got an email from my boyfriend. it was a normal email, nothing special. the tone was casual. attached was a song he did for me and he added i love you. so i was really happy then.





everything seemed fine but then i got a text from him during lunchtime extra lesson when i was at school, telling me to go on msn immediately. (we're long distance btw). it sounded urgent and i began to worry, but i couldn't go on because i was at school. i went on straight away after i've got home but he wasn't on, so i assumed he's fallen asleep. about an hour later, he went on and asked if i liked the song, i said i loved it. we didn't talk for long because he had to go to class soon. however, he didn't say i love you before he went off, like he usually did. i thought he was just in a hurry, though his tone throughout the conversation did sound a bit different than he normally did. about an hour later, he went on msn and told me he was leaving me and that this was it. the end. he said it was just the way it had to be. i asked him why but he just repeated that it had to be that way. i was confused at first but it didn't take me long to burst into tears. he also added that my life was precious. (i have been suicidal before) one last thing he told me was that he needed time and he would talk to me in a few days.





i knew his 'need of space and time' meant that i shouldn't contact him but i couldn't resist. i texted him few hours later telling him i really do love him and thanked him for having loved me too. but of course, i got no reply. i was really desperate so i rang him about 5 times when school finished for him. not surprisingly, he didn't answer. so i rang his home number, and his mum picked up. i asked if she knew what was wrong, and she said yes, but she wasn't allowed to tell me. she also knew he'd told me to leave him alone for some time and she told me that i really ought to. so i said thank you and hang up. i know i already did make a big mistake there, for trying to ring him so soon after the break-up and to ring his mum too. but i made an even bigger mistake after that.





i sent his mum an email asking her to tell my boyfriend that i really want to thank him for having loved me for so long and that it was nice knowing her. i ended it with a 'goodbye'. the second i sent it i realised it was a big mistake. first, i knew i shouldn't have emailed his mum. second, it sounded suicidal but i wasn't even aware of it until i've sent it.





one day has passed since then. all this happened yesterday. i've been reading articles on how to make up with my boyfriend, or should i say ex-boyfriend, instead of studying. (im doing my a levels at the moment) and nearly every single one of them said that i should just wait and 'give him time'. the problem is i don't even know what went wrong. he didn't give me a reason and i'm really confused. can someone stop loving you after a night's time? can someone say i love you and dump you the next day? i can't stop thinking about this and i can't concentrate on my exams. and all this uncertainty is driving me mad. please help me|||Long-distance things rarely - if ever - work out. Eventually someone will lose interest or someone will find interest in someone closer.



More importantly, you're coming across as a stalker. You need to stop all contact with this guy and his family.



ETA: So after both of them turned you away, you wonder if you should visit them? Assuming this isn't a joke, you have serious mental problems. You are one step away from having a restraining order filed against you. Seek psychological counseling, please, for everyone's sake. You're starting to sound like Glenn Close in 'Fatal Attraction'. Yikes.|||please call him.|||okay first of all if he really "loved" you he would go through hardships with you. Love means you have to go through the thick and thin. I think your boy was just immature so he doesnt know how to handle a long distance relationship, and probably said i love you when he doesnt even know what that means. If he really loved you he would communicate with you on how he feels about the relationship, maybe he feels that a long distance relationship is too much responsibility for him. He doesnt know how else to break it too you because he is immature with relationships, so he is trying to make it easier for him by telling you a bogus answer. hope this helps :)|||I think you need to let go. I'm really sorry if that sounds harsh but there's no point dancing around the truth :(





Someone can most definitely say i love you and dump you. I got screwed over by my ex because she was sleeping around with other guys and saying i love you. So take it from me... you need to, and definitley can move on :)





If he's broken up with you like this then he's probably been thinking about it for a while, and to be completely honest it probably wasn't anything you've done. Don't go blaming yourself for stuff like this because you'll sit up all night over analysing stuff and giving yourself a headache. The best thing that i can recommend is to delete his email address, phone numbers, facebook and anything else that you can contact him by. You can't stop yourself from thinking about him but you can distract yourself. Hang out with friends, go out to parties or whatever. Try and meet new guys cause then you'll see that maybe he wasn't that great and that there are even better dudes out there :)





Long distance relationships never work out. Theres no physical connection so the relationship just falls apart...





Anyway, i really hope you get over him and get happy soon!





Good Luck :)|||Im so sorry, i know exactly how you feel. Dont make my mistake. I called and acted out of desperation, and it only pushed him further away. Give it a week at the least, and when you do talk to him, dont push for answers. It'll only annoy him. Keep studying. And when you get the urge to send something, send it to yourself. It sounds stupid, but it's what kept me going.|||hey Darling, his love didn't disappear over night, but a long time ago. He had you around so he could use you for whatever he could.





That's what happened to me, he used me for what I was best, like helping around the house...etc


than dumped me when he was done :(





answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||He probably found someone else where he's living..bc some people resort to online relationships when they cant get anyone in person..so when they find someone in person, they kinda give up..sorry to say such. If he really loved you, then he'll come back..goodluck~

No comments:

Post a Comment