Tuesday, September 27, 2011

POLL;MAKE LOVE OR JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND.WHO;?

PREFERS WHICH ONE.[BE HONEST].Anne.|||Making love over time.


It grows and deepens, if given a chance.|||Make love to Terrence Howard and I would one night stand YOU...|||If by make love you mean with the girlfriend/boyfriend, then definitely make love. One night stand could mean an ugly fat chick that you were too drunk to notice.|||One night stand. easy. random.exciting.forgetful.satisying.





period.





peace out.|||I like my loving to be slow and long lasting, it is the only thing in life I am real slow at.|||depends with who.......|||make love with.........i don't know!|||Making Love is far more better then a one night stand.|||i prefer to make love on a one night stand|||Nothing quite beats making love to someone....


One night stands are not my thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment