Sunday, September 18, 2011

I only have one chance to prove my love for a woman within one night. What do I do?

I have broken up with her once but I found out that I truely love her. I am meeting her on thursday night and I only have one chance to make it right, get her back and tell her my true feelings. What do I do? What do I say? Where do I go? Help Please!!! I want her back!!!!|||my best answer is this :be honest, don't be too clingy however we really don't like that, don't whine and beg it's demeaning to you and it is really annoying. have a back up plan since it's on thursday you have time to write up a little soemthing. if it doesn't go as planned give her the letter you wrote, remember to rough draft it and revise it over and over so that in the end you can picture saying what you wrote to her looking straight in the eyes. depending on the situation she may leave and read the letter later when things cool down and rethink the relationship. tell her what you like about her, what attracts you to her, what makes you want to be with her, what is different about you now as compared to before, what you will do in the future however be realistic don't lie it will only hurt you in the end if you do, tell her how much she means to you, tell her how much you truely treasure her. let your gaurd down as a man and don't worry so much about having your balls, relize this is your chance you may never get it again. above all be honest with yourself if you're not than you can't be with her. good luck|||Tell her you've discovered the error of your way's. Buy her long stem roses and a diamond ring. Tell her that you love her!|||Do everything you can! Nice dinner, a walk somewhere romantic, have a fun and nice conversation. Spare no expense, this is for the one you love. This is for all the marbles!! Good luck man.. and oh don't forget tell her you feel %26gt;%26lt;!!! Good luck man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment