Sunday, September 18, 2011

If i call my Ex right after one night stand do i Love him?

I called my Ex right after i slept vth random friend and i felt guilty..i called


my ex and told him and sais what we had was beautiful its not the same with this guy





does this mean i am in love vth my EX still ..i know he still loves me|||You already called him, and are asking us if you should call him?|||Grow up, and leave the dude alone|||Hi, probably so...but why is he your ex? There must a reson why you arent together, and sometimes its better to move on. Trust your heart, and mostly important...PRAY about it. Hope this helps.|||First, you have no reason to feel guilty. You call this guy your ex, so it's not like you cheated on him.





It doesn't necessarily mean you are in love with him. It could very easily be that you just miss him, or sex was better with him than it was with the random friend. But I think you know that online strangers can't tell you how you feel! Good luck sorting it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment