Friday, September 23, 2011

If someone offered you £1,000,000 to sleep with the love of your life for one night would you accept

lol no id tell them to fuuckk off hes MINE|||I probably would agree but my Jack Russell terrier wouldn't!|||They can have him for a month for a tenner!|||UMMMMM





LIKE HELL YEAH...





He's the love of my life %26lt;3|||um why wouldn't i? or do you mean just for one night and one night only?|||Yes, of course





♥ brittany ♪ peace ☮|||Daft question, of course I would :), even for nothing I would.|||I don't have a 'love of my life'...





|||In a second, he could keep her too if he wanted.|||Is this a trick question??!!


LOL|||No, our marriage would never be the same. No amount of money is worth that. |||yes gimme the money now and well say no more;-)|||who would not?








edit%26gt;%26gt;


even without money lol.....|||A million pounds of what? lol...|||yep. I love JORDAN|||yes|||sure why nt!|||yeah lol|||no i would not take it i would sleep with my other half for free |||No...he's slept around since we split up, he could have caught anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment