Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why is it easier to find s ex ual one night stands than love nowadays?

do you agree with this or not??





why so??





Thanks for your answers!|||I do feel it is easier to find a one night stand. I guess no one wants to commit themselves anymore. Its pretty sad. But now when u r seeing someone u r not the only one they r dating. people just don't have the respect for themselves they used to have.|||Well I ain't finding either. Am I looking in the wrong areas?|||Yeah, because people nowadays don't value the solemnity of marriage. Those are not Christian values.|||Sex is easy. Love is more permanent.||| love is so overrated..........sex is everywhere.......no brainer....|||yea... its because of lust..


I guess people dont need love anymore...|||Well if you just want sex then yes... most ppl can go out of a weekend and get it.


Love, not too hard to find. I think that as long as your not looking too hard and in a mental postion to love and be loved then it come easily... if you want it or not!|||Pssst it has always been this way especially for the male of the species ---- they take a lot of work to convert to love due to hormones and being pretty close to Neanderthals still.|||that has always been the case,,,not just now,,,,|||peopel want a quick fix without the commitment. simple.|||Sex releases endorphins into the brain and the endorphins make you feel happy (as does chocolate and anti-depressants) therefore, sex is a quick way to physical pleasure as well as feeling happy/satisfied.





And it's quicker/easier to get that from random people wanting sex than to wait and find a good guy/girl who wants a relationship.





That's what I think, although I don't agree with it.


I'm not a 'one-night-stand' person, myself.|||Everyone demands instant gratification nowadays.


I can't stand it. It's partly why I'm still a virgin. Make him wait for marriage.|||Guys are getting sleezy and us girls need some lovin!|||With love, there is commitment, time spent with each other, trust, honesty and plenty of communication with both parties. With one-night stands, its just 2 consenting adults having sex. Obviously, having sex with some random person and forgetting about it the next day is much easier than being in a relationship with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment