Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why don't you love me anymore, I had a dream one night that I said I love you and you said I don't love you I?

don't even like you. Then I woke up and you were laying there so sweet looking sleeping like an angel and my heart sank and I felt like the luckiest man in the world. Now that dream is real and I can't deal with it. It's me I guess I am unlovable, and now I am bald and broken and can't find anyone else to love me. I gave you everything and you took the rest. I have nothing and I have to give you a check every month on top of it. But of course you will never answer me, you never do. What else can I say about that you know?|||I just ate a whole tin of spaghetti|||your just hallucinating of course i love you|||it wasn't a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment