Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Guys, don't you love running into your old one night stands while they are with their new husbands or Bf's?

I love smiling at them and thinking "remember when I slapped you around, grabbed your hair and covered your face with..) It is hilarious to me, and even funnier when they are "mommies" with little kids running around. Only me and them know dirty, messy and awesome it was (and I didn't even have to commit to them and stop seeing other girls)! It is a pretty great feeling, and one that lets you know that marriage is for dopes, right?|||You realize that 95% of the guys who post on this site are the bf or husband. That's assuming they can even get a woman to look their way in the first place.|||I would imagine the women concerned are probably quite relieved and happy that they are not with you any more, as you don't sound like a very nice person.





And their husbands are probably quite happy too. They want what you obviously don't, love, companionship, children, etc.





You seem to have a very vulgar attitude towards women. You must have been very badly brought up. If I was your mother I would be very ashamed of you. you need a good smacked bottom, if you ask me.|||Some of my old flings are settled with serious partners now ... I'm happy for them. It's nice to remember old times, but I don't really think of them in that way anymore.





Edit





Uh, actually some of them are moreso! Hard to believe, I know ;-) but quite possible.





And why is it inevitable that they settled? Many do when they get to their 30's, I probably will myself at some point ... but not everyone wants to.|||It's even funner when you run into them 8 months after you last were with them and they are 8 months pregnant.





There's no such thing as safe sex. There always exists some chance of pregnancy or contracting an STD. Safe sex is an illusion. It's a fairy tale kids tell each other so they can feel better about doing it.|||Collin only thing you have sex with is boys and fat obese women. Also Dave1982 is a homosexual|||Went to a pub where I used to hangout at with my new gf. By chance she started talking to a woman that I had a one nighter with, they started playing pool together I couldn't stop laughing|||its probably funny because the husband is usually less attractive and thrilling than the ONS guy|||Imagine what your old conquests must be thinking.





"Damn,look what I used to settle for back when I had no self esteem."





TU for the pwnage vampire.|||Maybe they still have wild, crazy sex like that with their husbands.|||Yeah, I bet that story's true.|||No





So you abused those women and left them scars? You stole their virginity without giving them anything in return? You know precious it is for a woman to keep her virginity(thanks to society and some biological things) Besides sex, you hate them otherwise. Are you really that ungrateful and selfish? What's the point of "mating" with two genders if there is men like you that are going to treat women as an enemy?|||How about the fact that while you're still running around like a man-whore they have found love and happiness? Also, I bet their husband/bf is a better bang than you b/c you sound like you only care about your little pump.





awww did you take too many bitter pills today? It sure sounds like it! Did you run into one who you really liked and now she's w/somebody way better? Poor Don Juan.


* Poor thing, you're going to be the old creeper in bars trying to hit on women you're old enough to be their father.

No comments:

Post a Comment