Friday, September 23, 2011

Help me with this girl i so love she got dumped and thinking of having a One night stand help me please..?

Help me with this girl i so love she got dumped and thinking of having a One night stand help me please..?


There is this girl I love she the the world to me and she recently got Dumped and Thinking of going on a nightstand and she's a virgin she mean everything and i dont want her to lose her virginity to some random guy in the bar...I need help to let her feel that i am the one for her! please this is time or before it too late what can i do??


And she thinking guys mean nothing Please help me i LOVE HER TILL DEATH...........and IF she does this There not tellin how ima feel..





WHAT THE FK? I DIDNT DUMP HER...............I truly love with all my life its HER EX boyfriend who dumped her.......


I dont know her in Person.....and i know her Online


I Tried that Now i Just told her i fell in love with her and that hearing her say that just hurts me and Im a failure if i cant cheer her up..


I talk to her but i dont think its working but She told me she loved and all before she got Dumped and i Still have all the love in the world for her|||It might seem hard but approach her i once had a similar situation you need to understand that action speak louder than words u can go on telling her everything but u must show her that u love her and quick don't Just talk to her all the time take her out u have to act girls want guys who make moves

No comments:

Post a Comment