Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love u but I dont want to see my one night stand because I might develope feelings for him?

I adore u, please dont ever leave me, I love u more than life itself, even crying....





then why would u want to see a one night stand that happened 1 year and half ago and 6 months before we met.....





his excuse is that she might fall inlove with him.





what would u do_ please help.|||that makes absolutely no sense|||i dont get the question.|||tell him that he's hurting you and that you love him tons but if he keeps seeing her you'll break up with him, this isn't healthy for you to be with him if he's hurting you.





good luck





hh|||what that does not make sense|||Wait, are you saying that he wants to see her so he can see if she will fall in love with him? Even though he says he loves you? That doesn't make sense. He can't have his cake and eat it too. I'd tell him to choose. Good Luck.|||are u just telling a story?|||OK Darlin put down the cocktail , I due speak fluid drunk and I'm having trouble understanding the question. however I think he has told you he had a one night stand with a girl that he doe's not really like and he only sleep with her one time because he doe's not want her to think he cares, and this happened 6mos. before you were with him. and he really loves you , but he is willing to sleep with others so they won't fall in love with him. I say now I need a drink.|||He is lying. Pleading and crying is the game he uses. Tell him to go to this one night stand, and don't come back. Maybe he wants to see if she will have another one night stand with him, who knows, but telling you that, "she might fall in love with him", is absurd and most likely flattering himself. He doesn't make any sense. So is he with you now, hoping that someday, something better will come along?

No comments:

Post a Comment