Friday, September 23, 2011

Anyone meet their husband through a One Night Stand?

The plot of the movie "Knocked Up" features a couple who met during a one night stand, and fell in love. The same thing seems to be happening in the TV show "Accidentally on Purpose". (I trust I am nt giving out any spoilers). I suppose this would constitute an example of "love at first sight". The idea seems unlikely, and unhealthy. Anyone actually meet their spouse through what started out as a One Night Stand?|||No but we didn't know each other but two weeks when we got married. wish I had waited longer, I think I got pg on my wedding night. but we stayed married for 55yrs.|||I met my husband on a Saturday night, had sex with him 3-4 days later and by the end of the week I knew I was going to marry him.. We have been married for almost 3 years... I was a dirty girl, but I got my man and he is the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment