Tuesday, September 27, 2011

POLL: So you dont re@lly love me this w@s just a one night thing?

=[


you WH0RE =P





THUMB UP ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LO0K EASY TO GET IN BED


THUMB DOWN ALL THE ONES THAT LO0K LIKE THEIR HARD TO GET|||I'm sorry....lol?











Okies.|||no Manny i really do love you...but i got this thing to get to around *checks watch* now so call you later *closes door*.....*then you noticed i left my phone*|||Haha.





Okay. :]|||I told not to get too attached =P|||hahaha okay








edit:





ouch:p|||lol ok|||I am so easy.... I will even fix u a sandwich after








Yes.. one nights are all that I can offer... I should of been more specific.. I apologize|||haha. this is interesting.





~chocolate lover|||alrighty|||alright :)|||But I love you.....only in bed though..|||LOL, whatever works if fine with me|||awsome.|||Doing it ;) hehe|||Whore puppy?





Dude, you got Me drunk.|||Wow.|||wat do you mean wh0re


i said sl ut :p|||Aw. I'm sorry manny! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!!!!!!!|||oh gosh...i really do love you, i promise :)|||i'm sorry maybe we do it again sometime?? lol|||Not easy AT ALL.....pffft..|||*Locks it up, and throws away the key to her chastity belt*





Lmao.


:D|||i AM HARD TO GET AND PROUD OF IT|||mwhaHAHA





your the whore %26gt;;DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment