Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you had only one night to spend with the love of your life, what would you say or do?




this is a deep one.....I am eager to see how romantic this gets.....


I am a hopeless romantic.......I would tell you my own answer but then I would have to kill you (just kidding) a little spy/James Bondish humor...Really it is a very personal question so no one need answer....It will just float out in the void and make people think.....if it only makes people think of it.....then the question has served it's purpose. Wishing you all romantic thoughts..... and sweet dreams......|||This is a very hard question. I would most likely pray with him and tell him how much I love him and how much he's touched my life and changed my whole view of the world. I would ask if I could see him smile just one more time. Then I would tell him than I will never love anyone the same way that I love him and that I know he will always still be with me.





That brought a tear to my eye. I have to go tell him this right now! |||This is something that I wish I didn't want to ever have to think about. But, I would probably tell him over and over how much I loved him. I would probably try to relive all of the good times that we ever had together (our first date, second date...the night of the proposal). Then I would cuddle up next to him and try not to think about sex or the lack of for the rest of my life. I would fall asleep in his arms close to him and just watch him in his sleep and listen to his heartbeat. I know I would definitely kiss him and stroke him while he slept and repeat my love over and over as many times until we had to be parted.|||I would spend that one night in my lovers arms. Eating a romantic dinner out on the terrace. Dance on the terrace under the night sky. Look into my husbands eyes, and tell him that I love him more then I thought I could love another human being. And then I would...





I think you get the picture|||i'd finish up dinner dishes and then hubby and i would take the dogs for their walk. once we were home we'd grab a shower, snuggle up on the couch with a glass of wine and just sit together quietly enjoying each others company. then later........................well g'night everyone.|||Hold on to him for dear life and not take my eyes off of him for a single second.


The feel and sight of him would have to last me the rest of my life.|||I'd probably handcuff myself to him and throw away the key so that we'd never have to be separated.





|||i would go somewhere private and make love to them all night... saying and doing very little else. |||i don't know. it's hard to tell because i never have this test before.

No comments:

Post a Comment