Sunday, September 18, 2011

On average, how many times can jesus love you in one night?

Jesus never takes His love away from us. When we move away from Him to go our own wilful way, we turn our back on His love. In His great mercy and grace, He stretches His love so far and wide and calls us back to the fold where we belong.|||Well 3 is my limit, but with Jesus being the son of God I reckon He could probably manage a couple more, so I'll say 5 times.|||Mm taking him more than once a night results in painful consiquences.|||Maybe it would be better if he loved you only once in a night, but that once lasted all night long. I don't know though, maybe all-night Jesus-love might make you sore.|||Continually like a circle no beginning or ending.


Jamie.|||I do not have sexual relationships with my gardener .......|||He only loves me once, 'cause it lasts all night long ;)|||More times that we can count.|||jesus loves everyone just the same|||42

No comments:

Post a Comment