Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One night Stands! I know this sounds bad, but every now I then I love a good one night stand. I love to go?

clubbing. When dressing for a one night stand, what is the best outfit to wear? I want to look sexy, but not real slutty! A lot sexy if fine though....I like tight clothes and I am a cigarette smoker if that helps! I think sometimes guys do go for the smokers for one night stands at least. It adds to the naughtiness! Anyway, what's your suggestions for a sexy, but not too slutty outfit?|||no comment|||Ahh yes,nothing sexier than someone inhaling some good ol' carbon monoxide.





Believe me,I know.. as a smoker,I like staring at myself and winking in the mirror while doing it.|||umm... i may get thumbs down for this, but in my opinion, sexy IS slutty...|||don't be too flashy, be cute, smile, don't be obnoxious, have a sense of humor, and in most humble opinion the smoking is already a huge PLUS..good luck and happy banging!

No comments:

Post a Comment