Saturday, September 10, 2011

Old Fashioned Love or One night stands?

Just wondering if old fashioned love still exists? Im a 24 year old virgin still waiting for that one guy! Is it right that im waiting? My friends and i go out to night clubs and bars but all the guys there seem to want one night stands and my friends sleep with them never to hear from them again! I cant seem to find one decent guy out who actually wants to talk to me instead of wanting to just have sex! Am i doing the right thing by sticking to my beliefs and waiting? I feel like im going to be waiting forever!!|||OH Honey...First let me applaud you with everything I have that you have kept something so valuable. I have never been an advocator of waiting until marriage, but I also really wasn't old enough to form a real opinion before I had already gone too far. The right guy is there!!!! Don't you settle not one iota. And you will not find him at a club (you might-but highly unlikely).





you've waited this long...i can't immagine how i would feel just throwing it away. But I do have a friend that said.."ya know, I am sick and tired of the big V stamped on my head...I am tired of the angelic status put on me...and I am getting rid of it once and for all".....and yes i had to pick her sobbing mass off the floor because it did nothing she thought it would.





Geez! it sounds so old fashioned in this sexually liberated generation, but I am 25 and have two small girls and you can bet your chastity belt I'm gonna try to instill in them on such a solid value.





Don't let up. I can immagine the "frustration" at times.





My spirit is lifted just by hearing your question. Wow!!! KUDOS|||You do not have to be waiting forever necessarily. Maybe you should try a different place to meet fellows. The bar scene usually is for easy pick-ups. If you are interested in a hobby, music or theater try for a group with the same liking.


If you are a religious person try a religious group. Sometimes you can meet nice people through the Internet. Whatever you do, hold on to your own values...that's why they are yours!


Good luck.|||You are in the right on this one. I think you would be better off though staying out of that environment (the clubs) and focus on being around more people that have like interests like you. I heard there are groups that people can join that are saving themselves. Unfortunately its not coming to mind, but you might search online. That would be healthier for you than subjecting yourself to the meat market attitude of clubs. Most people go there just to hook up, and that's not what you're about. Keep on doing what you are doing, there's nothing wrong with having high standards.|||its 2007 honey! see if they kno your a virgin they dont want yo azz,stop telln them your a virgin meet a guy see what he about if he wants sum azz u'll kno,if he wants to kno you he'll waite! but if you ever want a relationship you need to give up the poohnawwnee, throw it on that special one,trust then he'll be in luv 4 life!! lol good luck!|||old fashioned still exist... i'm still waiting for the only one for me...|||Whenever someone sticks to Bible principles, she is always mistaken to be old-fashioned. Don't worry, my friend, I for one, still teach my 2 daughters to wait till they are married before they have sex. It is safer and more beautiful to your relationship. If you feel that your friends are pressuring you to find a boyfriend, then it is time you avoid going out with them so often. Pray hard, 24 is not too old not to have a boyfriend. I got married when I was 28 and had my first child when I was 30. My husband and I are still very much in love after 18 years. Sexually we still crave for one another.


Don't worry, Jehovah God knows what is best for you and He will remember what you have sacrificed for Him. Just be grateful that you are not like your friends who have to deal with such unloving relationships. All the best, and remember to keep praying, God listens, He always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment