Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ok so I really consider my look cute but I want to look sexy. Just for one night, I'd love to look very sexy

Like like Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra sexy.





Any tips|||Hair: curl the ends with big curls.


Makeup: apply blusher in the hollow of your cheeks


ddefine your eeys with black mascara and eyeliner (on your eyelids and the bottom of your eyes)


Put some sexy nude lipgloss


Clothes: anything revealing or skin hugging.|||get a spray tan, get your hair done professionally %26amp; make-up %26amp; nails.





Find some revealing clothes.


Don't forget....MAJOUR CLEAVAGE!





some nice heels.





haha.





=D|||hair- a poof


clothes- skinny jeans, heels, low top, vest, push up bra,


make up- dark, (WARNING: dont go dark everything cuz thts not sexy)|||thong|||use celestechen.com


she can be sexy and cute.|||Get a haircut at a really expensive salon. They do such a great job that its worth it.


I noticed the difference right away when I saw my girlfriend after she got her hair done. You can tell the difference in a big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment