Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm a heterosexual male and I don't do one night stands, does that make me weird?

I've always prefered a long term relationship as opposed to a meaningless one night stands, whereas most guys (and quite a few women) would love one night stands|||It's weird that this is not the norm, especially considering the amount one risks for someone they do not know. Ridiculous if you ask me. Whatever you feel comfortable with! |||i like a few one night stands sometimes...and theres times I dont.


Its okay. Not everyone is into them .





Btw I dont think you're weird.





Most guys just do it because theyre really horny and just want some right away...it'll happen if youre those kinda guys.|||that's actually not true. maybe most of the people you know love the whole one night stand thing, but it's not as normal as long term relationships. most girls want a guy who's not afraid to commit. you're not weird at all. except maybe you're pic might suggest you're out to 'get some.'|||meh i cant judge u. u like what u like.


it is nice to hear some guys do prefer the long term relationships. but on the other hand, u do gotta just let loss and have some fun sometimes.


have a good one! xoxo|||weird can be a good thing. it's better that you like a relationship, girls would prefer it in a guy too. stay the way you are, it's seems just fine to me. |||It may not be what the average guy would do, but MANY women would appreciate that about you. It simply makes you one of the few truly nice guys that are around =)|||noooo way.





its good to have respect for yourself.





you should be happy your different!! believe me, i wish some of my guy friends would take your advice





=]|||No, that makes you a man.








%26lt;3














Help? My love isn't growing :(


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||No you sound very sweet to me and stay they way you are.|||yes your weird|||cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment