Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If you had one night to spend with the one you love?

what would you do?


also, you can only do things as "friends"...so no sexual stuff or romantic stuff.|||I would have a tickle and pillow fight and go to the beach, have a night picnic, name the starts, and take lots of pictures and watch the sunrise.|||Friends "experiment", don't they?





I'd do that.|||tell them how much they mean to me and how much i love them. take a trip somewhere, slow dance with them|||i would spoon :D and talk and laugh the night away|||I would just sit, me and her, and talk about everything.


I want to know all there is to know about her, and i want her to know everything about me.





I want to love her more and more each day, and i think the more i learn about her, the more i will love her.


Cause so far me and her are just so alike, and i love her very much.





Just being with her is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment