Saturday, September 10, 2011

Have you ever had a one-night love affair?

yeah who hasnt, had one that lasted four nights and days|||No one night "love affair" but maybe a one night fantasy. Its not something that I think satisfies the heart but at times it can lift the spirit until your heart finds its home.If you get lucky as it seems fewer do these days but you may be blessed with a lifetime "love affair".|||Yes i have...





It was great, but i dont think i would want to do it casually, sex is something that two people that are attracted to each other can engage in...





it takes longer then a night at the pub to realise you enjoy someones company!!!|||A one-night love affair? It was just a one-night stand and yes I had two in my life time and used protection. I'm not proud of the fact but I don't regret it either.|||No, but I've many one-night sex romps which have been hugely enjoyable.|||Nope.One-night "love affair?" Not a whole lot of "love" in a one night stand|||Its never a love affair if its just one night!





and yes why not have a one night stand? its fun|||yes.. quite a few actually .. they are great as long as your careful and dont get attached. something exciting and new ! :)|||You can stay the night???|||Quite a few, actually. It was all about lust, not love. Well, I do love sex.|||No, and I don't think I ever could, in the long run it would just make me too unhappy. I need something more lasting.|||Yes, are you just asking or are you looking.|||Never.|||yea.. because me and my bf broke up and i was depressed so i just did that with another ex..how dumb|||Does it count if they didn't stay the whole night?|||one night cannot be a love affair more lust affair|||Yes but dose it count if i went back every so often|||Yes. A few. It's no big deal if you're careful. |||Yes. But I really wouldn't have called it a love affair.|||Yes and they should of all stayed that way at least my heart would still be in tact =D|||If it's one night it has NOTHING to do with love!|||Never that is slutty and so un-lady like |||Yes|||Oh yes...|||No|||Yes...|||Yes I have.





She's on here somewhere,lol.|||No never have done. |||yes|||yup!!|||chance would be a fine thing !!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment