Saturday, September 10, 2011

True Love or One Night Stand With Your Favorite Celebrity?

Between the two choices, I would pick true love over a


one night stand with my favorite celebrity everytime.


(even if David Kaye is a sexy man...unless he is my true love)


*wink*|||I was rapt when, thirty years ago, my dream favourite celebrity wanted to have an affair with me. The only reason it turned into a 1 night stand was because he wasn't what I thought he was. He was vain and a lousy lover!!!!!!!!!!! so I didn't want to see him again. I regretted it immensely, luckily my boyfriend at the time was a lot more understanding than most and we later married in the full knowledge that I NEVER EVER was going to be distracted by celebrities.|||totally true love|||one night stand|||If i had the choice by magic definatly would be true love, but as of right now the way I live my life is, finding true love is crazy hard most ppl never really find it they just find ppl they can coexist with. I think the heart break the effort the money all in the effort to find something that will probably never happen isn't worth it. So I choose promiscuality in my life. Random acts of passion are a good enough substitute without all the negatives that come with relationships.|||Can I make up my mind AFTER the stand as to whether it will be one night or not? Ya never know it could be true love.....................or not.......|||I'd definately pick my trure love... a one nighter last but for a night... true love is a life time beyond death :)

No comments:

Post a Comment