Saturday, September 10, 2011

Is it love or just a one night stand?

Im a city boy and i was born in south detroit. I just wanted to get away go anywhere you know, so I took the midnight train and I met this girl from a small town. She was on the train because she was feeling lonely and wanted to go anywhere. We decide to go to the smoking room where there was a singer on and it smelt of cheap perfume and win. The next thing I can remember we smiled and then we shared the night, in felt like it went on and on and on and on.|||You two sound like streetlight people, living just to find emotion.|||Put your hands up for Detroit a lovely city!|||Oh seriously??? My husband sing this song enough!! Now it will be in my head forever!!|||Did you exchange e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or anything? The only way to tel if it was just a one night fling is if you made the effort to show you are interested and she returned the interest. Then you contacted her or she contacted you. There's no other way to go forward except by going forward.|||Don't stop, believin'


hold on the that feelin,


street light


people


o-o-o-o-o-wwwwww!|||Yeah, I won't stop believing....|||Smiling. Ah I miss being single.|||ROFL...





My 6 year old sings this. Does this make me a bad parent for allowing him to listen to it?|||Thanks for the ear-worm, dude.





By the way, they're not mutually exclusive. I've been in love for one night before.|||That song is a classic.|||Love that song! But no love..just pure lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment